what insurance do you take?
We are contracted, in-network providers for the following insurance companies:
We also accept personal injury and workers compensation cases.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. We believe in the importance of your health and can work together to find a solution that meets your needs.
Do you offer free consultation?
Yes! We know that finding the right physician to meet your needs is important and therefore we offer a free consultation on your first visit. Reach out to us today at 312-583-0061 to schedule. We will focus the first visit on understanding more about you and your health and provide a tailored program that meets your lifestyle and needs.
what services do you offer?
At Chicago Spine & Joint Care, we offer different chiropractic services to create tailored programs for your health needs. This includes:
· Chiropractic Care: we provide advanced spinal correction utilizing state of the art chiropractic techniques.
· Corrective Exercises: we teach our patients ‘blueprint’ exercises to help strengthen and correct their unique problems. These can be performed easily at home and can improve the effectiveness of the spinal correction, including skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissue issues.
· Lifestyle Advice: we provide helpful advice to patients on activities to avoid or to do differently based on their health challenges.
· Nutritional Counseling: we provide recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance your optimal health, always tailored to you and your needs.
· Massage Therapy: we offer a natural conservative treatment approach that relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our massage and muscular therapy is tailored to meet the patient’s condition and injury. Benefits can include increased blood circulation, reduction in swelling, relaxing muscles, relieving muscle pain and spasms, and aid in recovery and range of motion. Conducted by a licensed massage therapist as part of your overall treatment.
Contact us today at 312-583-0061!